Friday, February 5, 2010

Just everyday activities

grampa got Kevin and Clay a flying remote control helicopter and look who's hair it got stuck in. She was trying to catch it and it caught her instead. You cant tell from Clay's face that he is trying not to laugh


Addison loves to play the drums with my bowls and the laudry basket. She makes some good sounds!

Kevin and Addison buddies!

Kevin loves to crawl on the girls bunk bed and do flips

Chef Kevin always wants in on the action during cooking time

Kevin fell off the kitchen chair. That he climbes on 5o times a day and busted his lip.



Kevin wanted to wear addisons

Kevin pointing to himself when he listens to the song, me ,you and we.

My friend Heather made these aprons for my girls that they love and Kevin wanted to join in the fun. Abby lovingly helping him out!

Kevin attempting to put on a velcro shoe

these two were sooo tired they just cuddled up together and fell asleep. Too cute!
Abigails favorite past time is cutting ,cutting and more cutting. Thankfully just paper.

Its not even summer and they want otter pops

Keep them up late friday night so they sleep in saturday morn. Misson accomplished
One of thier favorite things to do is spin on the office chair

Abigail right before we left for dance class. What a poser and I love it!

I was going to stop them,but the shear joy on thier face made me pause to watch

The girls playing the wii . It was a boxing game . Can you tell by Addison's mean boxing face(scary)

Addison is always making snacks of her own creation. This one is oreos with cheez its on top and bluberry Dora yogurt. Of course she says she makes them for me and I have to try it ,because its sooooo good! Sometimes I have to be super brave and put on my game face and try it. Sometimes it tastes awful and sometimes I am pleasantly surprised in a confused sort of way.

This one I just could'nt try. It was graham crackers with a piece of cheese and blueberry yogurt. Yuck! Lately she also likes to invent machines that do things or build things with stuff in the house to make her machines. The other day she drew a picture of something that helped water plants. You turn this knob and that knob and than it waters the plants. She is very creative and who knows could be an inventor one day.

Kevin in his fancy church suit that grama gave him.


More Boxing

1 comment:

Slipcovers by Shelley said...

Addison looks like Megan in alot of these pics.